For those in the NFP sector, here's a leadership opportunity you won't want to let slip by! Stanford Australia Foundation (SAF) is offering 2 Scholarships: one for up to $50k and one for up to $15k for study at Stanford Graduate School of Business, located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Wow!
SAF enables more Australians to share the exciting experience of a Stanford education for the benefit of the Australian community. It's non-profit scholarship program supports and encourages eligible Australian leaders to undertake further study at the Stanford. This year the scholarship opportunities have broadened significantly and someone's going to win this... so why not you??Scholarships to be awarded in 2012 for study in 2013:
- 2013 Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarship: Up to $15,000 (for course fees and economy return travel) to attend a Stanford Graduate School of Business executive course of the recipient’s choice.
- 2013 SAF Dyson Bequest Scholarship: Up to $50,000 (towards course fees and economy return travel) for the Stanford Executive Program.
- SAF scholarship recipients must be employed by an Australian non-profit organisation with Deductable Gift Recipient status 1 (DGR1).
- The candidates for this scholarship will be the Executive Director, President, or CEO of an Australian non-profit.
- Individuals who currently serve as a Deputy Director or equivalent will be considered if they expect to advance to a CEO position within three years.
· Applications open: Wednesday 18 July 2012
· Applications Close: Monday 1 October 2012
· Winners Announced: Stanford Alumni AGM 2012
Remember... you've got to be in it to win it, so if you're a leader in the NFP sector then you owe it to yourself to put your talent to work and submit your application!